India is one of the fastest growing economies that has made a significant impact on the world with its major industries. Pharmaceutical is one such industry that has put India on the world map and amazed the world with astounding healthcare solutions. Our pharma products are popular not only for exhibiting excellent quality but also come with affordable price tags.Let us look at some facts and figures that will corroborate the statement above:
- The Indian Pharmaceutical Market is ranked 3rd in terms of volume and 13th in terms of value.
- India is responsible for 20% of all the global exports of generic drugs.
- Almost 80% of drugs used to fight AIDS are provided by India making it the largest producer of generic drugs.
- India has the second highest USFDA approved manufacturing plants preceded only by the USA.
Pharma Franchise Companies are the Backbone of the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry
The top 10 pharma franchise companies of India are regarded as the backbone of Indian Pharmaceutical Industry due to their experience and excellent performance. Other factors that have aided their success are a robust distribution network, ethical business practices, a rich vendor base, etc. The smaller businesses and startups can hope to seek limitless pharma franchise opportunities by forging an alliance with these pharmaceutical leaders.
Most of the top 10 Pharma Franchise Companies are in and around the pharmaceutical town of Baddi which is an excise free zone and thus, a safe haven for pharma manufacturers.The Scope of the Top Pharma Franchise Company in India is limitless
The scope of the top Pharma Franchise Company in India is widespread due to a high ROI involved. The top pharma franchise companies in India that we have listed are WHO-GMP compliant and support DCGI approved pharmaceutical compositions. These top pharma franchise companies work day and night to secure our lives and give us a healthy living.
- Panm Labs (India): Panm Labs is one of the fastest growing Pharma Franchise Companies in India. The company’s wide range of product offerings accentuates its reputation as the top pharma franchise company near Chandigarh.
- Metamorph Lifesciences Private Ltd: Metamorph Lifesciences Private Ltd. is a leading pharma franchise company that is backed by decades of experience. The company is known to offer some of the highest quality pharmaceutical drugs in India.
- Genesis Biotec Pvt. Ltd: Genesis Biotech Pvt. Ltd. has evolved as one of the top 10 pharma franchise companies in India. It engages in the supply and distribution of pharma products through a strong pharma franchise network.
- Mathis Pharma Pvt. Ltd: Mathis Pharma Pvt. Ltd. is a renowned pharmaceutical franchise monopoly with a dynamic portfolio of 200+ strong brands of medicines catering to a multitude of specialty segments.
- Geneva Biocare: Geneva Biocare is a reputed top pharma franchise company with notable presence across the main cities of India. The company’s affordable products are formulated in GMP & WHO certified labs.
- Mediklik Pvt. Ltd : Mediklik is a leading pharmaceutical franchise offering noteworthy monopoly based pharma franchise opportunities. The company has a strong presence across the Indian subcontinent and is known for offering one of the best customer services.
- Cureways Remedies Pvt. Ltd : Cureways Remedies was established with the aim to cure the world by delivering quality pharmaceutical drugs via its efficient pharma franchise and pharma manufacturing services.
- Unikind Pvt. Ltd : Unikind Pvt. Ltd has metamorphosed into a beacon of pharmaceutical drug franchise in India with a proven track record that has been consistent over the years.
- Rosswelt Critical Care: Rosswelt Critical Care is an embodiment of a successful pharma franchise enterprise that is backed by 200+ products catering to the intensive care segment of the industry.
- Fedley Healthcare Private Limited: Fedley Healthcare Private Limited is a veteran pharma franchise company that has branched out its operations to supply and distribute both general and specialty drugs. The company markets DCGI certified product line that is prepared in WHO-GMP compliant manufacturing facilities.